Featured Resolved
Additional Fees

Update by user Aug 24

I did finally receive my money back on the unused portion.

Update by user Aug 24

They did not contact me. I called them after another week went by.

At that time I was told that a rebate check was mailed out for the amount of about $105.00 [don’t remember the exact amount]. I was told that is all I am getting. I flipped out.

Later that day they did call back and said they would direct deposit $1061.71 plus the check. They did make the deposit.

Original review posted by user Jul 25

I took out home owners insurance with them. Paid $1,414.50 up front for the year.

60 days later I get a cancellation notice about some *** that there are to many "items in the farm area"! I found new coverage for better than 30% less. It has now been more than a week and a half and I still have not received the unused portion of my money about $1,154.00. I have repeatedly called asking "where is my money"?

They say it will take 7-20 days to get my money back. Tried to tell me "well it may arrive in the mail today". I ask how can that be if it has not been issued yet, you get "ah, well,well I guess it will not be in today's mail". Terrible people to do business with!!!

Plus dragging their feet to refund my money. I would not do any business with them ever again!!! I would love to know where to report their lack of action to.

Does anyone know where I might report this to? They did not start the policy and wait for their payment, the ***

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Delay in refunding my money.

Comments