Additional Fees

If you're anyone of color the farthest you will get his manager.Anyone above that is going to be white male or female.

And they will never give you the opportunity to grow and they'll do sneaky things to keep you stuck in your position. Don't ever work for this company. I'm not a consumer but I'm sure if they're doing it to the people that were there they're going to do it to the consumer as well.

The HR is nothing but a department that helps hurd in people of color and trap them a position, and tell you that we have help for issues and they dont.They will just try to pacify you so they can get what they need out of you until you leave.

I have been with Nationwide at least 35 years.I put a property claim in September 5?

2017. I have had horrible service which never happened before. My claims agent is Brisa Coronel. I can't get any answers about my claim.

Now she turned the claim over to someone else, because she didn't know what to do. This person was to contact me. It's been almost a week. I ask her what she didn't understand.

No answer. She doesn't return calls right away. First, she told me to fax the info. I spent $35 to fax.

Supposedly she didn't get it right away. But according to her, I was suppose to mail them.

Brisa isn't a people person. She doesn't answer any questions. I've never had trouble until someone forged my son's to a car insurance claim.

I let it go. All I want to is what is going on. Claim number896293-GF.

Phone- 724-970-1743.I left another message right now to find out this other person's name.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1350206

The reality is excuse makers, whiners and under-performers in general come in every size and color. Your inability to advance yourself is not indicative of everyone or the company in general. And yes, I am a person of color who is above the levels you mentioned and yes I work for Nationwide.